Don’t neglect your septic system. Even if it is not a local requirement, a septic inspection can head off costly future replacement or repair. During the inspection process, Szuter Treatment Systems will:
- Locate any available installation and pumping records as well as records on any repairs that may have been done.
- Inspect the condition of the septic and pump tank if applicable and report the structural condition and suggest when the pumping should be done by measuring the scum and sludge levels.
- Inspect your secondary area for wet spots or other issues. If we find a problem that can be repaired during the visit we will not charge you a separate service call.
- Check the flow from the building sewer line as well as the outflow and locate the system outlet if any to check for obstructions.
- Record results, then fill out and file the necessary paperwork required by the county Health Department.
With Szuter Treatment Systems having over 25 years of experience, you can be assured that our standard inspections are thorough. This way, your septic system stays in good working order and under local regulatory codes.
All septic systems have a finite life span. In most cases, it is impossible to predict if your septic system will last 3 or 30 years. But you can protect your septic system from costly breakdowns and repairs with periodic septic inspections.
Don’t wait for a costly breakdown to find out what’s going on with your system. Call Szuter Treatment Systems at 440-669-7014 to schedule a septic inspection today!